Does your hair get really frizzy during winter?? Check out my DIY post to prevent frizz during winter HERE. Does your hair get dry and brittle too?? Well now it won’t if you follow my steps carefully..
1) Avoid straightening your hair during winter because it will make your hair more dry and brittle from the heat damage. Don’t do it more than once a week.
2) After washing your hair, apply some nourishing leave in conditioner or repairing hair cream. I use Avon Repair 3D Rescue to moisturize my hair.
3) Use nourishing oils like almond oil or Moroccan oil which keeps the frizz away and also nourishes hair AMAZINGLY. I always apply it after washing my hair and when they are completely dry. Just apply 1 tbsp of any oil you choose. They don’t have any odor and they won’t make your hair look greasy at all.
4) Use heat protection sprays even if you are not going to put any heat on your hair. Because it will close your hair cuticles and protect from any damage from cold winds of winter. I use TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray. It smells AMAZING!!
5) If you want to define your curls and make them look more perfect, do not use curling irons. Instead use rollers or do the pin curls. I know its time consuming but you can blow dry them to speed up the process. Watch a hair tutorial for the pin curls HERE.
6) Blow dry your hair with medium heat for less damage. And DO NOT brush hair when they are wet. It will break them.