Hey Guys! Been a Long time because school just started 🙁 Anyways.. I am posting my DAILY SKIN ROUTINE. Which works the BEST for me. I have tried many daily skin care routines and I found this one the most suitable for my skin type. Now, I have different skin than yours, so this routine might only work for the people with similar skin type to mine.
My Skin Type => Combination, Acne Prone (of course), and sensitive.
This is a step by step guide from day to night :-
1) When you wake up, wash your face with cold water with any face wash you wish or if you are having a hot shower, make sure you splash your face with cold water. It wakes you up instantly and closes your pores, making your skin look healthy throughout the day. By the way, my favourite face wash is from The Body Shop called Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash.
2) Apply a moisturiser, even if your skin is oily. Skipping this part is one of the worse things you would do to your skin. I use Palmer’s cocoa butter, because it also gets rid of acne scars which eventually disappears after 2 weeks.
3) I apply foundation to cover up. If you do too, then instead of using a primer, use 100% natural aloe gel as a primer. It is one of the best things I did to my skin, because Aloe Vera is INCREDIBLY amazing for skin. It can be use as a natural primer because the texture of it, is so smooth, it will give you a matte finish look.
1) After you come back from work or school, around 4-5 pm, remove your make up. My best make up remover is EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. It is good for ALL skin types and it works better than those chemical make up removers.
2) Then, exfoliate your skin. Check my blog post on making your own exfoliator for acne prone skin. Just pick one that is suitable for your skin type HERE. I use the Bajri flour as an exfoliator (mentioned in my exfoliator post).
3) Wash your face with a face wash to remove the excess olive oil and rinse it off with luke warm water to open up the pores.
4) Then, apply a face mask. Check out my DIY 3 in 1 face mask for acne prone skin HERE also I have a DIY mask to get rid of pimple overnight >> Click HERE. Leave any of the mask you pick, for at least half hour and rinse it off with cold water.
1) Wash your face with a face wash and rinse it off with cold water. If you have a pimple, then check out my honey mask to get rid of it overnight HERE. Just make sure before applying the honey mask on pimple, dampen a tissue in warm water and dab it on the pimple, so it will open its pore allowing the mask to work effectively.
So that is my basic skin care routine which works WONDERS for me. I hope it works for you too. Take care