If I’d known these drinks before.. I would have drank my way to weight loss. I’ve only recently realized the SIGNIFICANT roles of detox drinks and teas when it comes to losing weight. These are the secrets coming from models and celebrities who use such drinks to stay fit. I have personally tested two of these drinks and I HIGHLY recommend them.
They not only help you lose weight, but also speed up the metabolism. So let’s have a look at them…
FUN FACT: Studies show that prolonged hours of sitting can prevent fat and sugars from being metabolized which can potentially result in cardiovascular diseases. (more…)
Not everyone owns a curler and a straightener actually gives me those ‘Victoria Secret Curls’ so I have to show you guys how I do it. Besides, 99% of my friends and sometimes strangers ask me how I curl my hair so this video is for them <3 If it helped please thumbs up the video, share and subscribe xx
Fun Fact: In a research experiment involving obese men, an intake of 30 grams (2 tbsp) of coconut oil for 4 weeks reduced waist circumference by 2.86 cm, or 1.1 inches.
Its like coconut oil is the solution to all problems these days.. Its everywhere!! For hair, skin or body.. Coconut oil will take care of anything. I think at this point every home should keep a jar of it.. and now I sound like those ladies in sponsored ad shows.. Buy one and get one absolutely free haha Nah I am just kidding!
So recently I read an article on how a woman lost weight by adding some coconut oil in her coffee. I’ll link the post in the end so don’t forget to check it out. This article inspired me to do some research and spread the good news with y’all.
I also heard the famous Victoria Secret model, Miranda Kerr swears by coconut oil and its benefits of keeping her waistline slim. So read more to find out how you can add it in your daily diet… (more…)
India has all types of people living in all kinds of places from a dusty dessert to tropical forests. And the secrets I am going to share with you all are coming from the era when princesses used to bathe in milk and rose petals which is about.. thousands of years ago.
Indian women mostly focus on their skin complexions, body shape and hair care.
We love to make our hair smell good, keep our skin fair and build curves in our body.
It is said that women in ancient India were praised of their lustrous, long hair and flawless complexion.
So let’s see what they did to achieve what I call the ‘natural glam’ haha
1) If you are on a journey to losing weight, you might want to try adding spice in your diet e.g. chillies. But don’t go overboard. Chillies speed up your metabolism and believe it or not, even models add chillies and other spices in their diet to maintain their weight.
2) Neem leaves were very popular to treat acne and other skin problems. The leaves were crushed to make a paste / face mask or neem oil was used as a cleanser
3) Turmeric was an important spice used to even out the skin complexion and get rid of hyperpigmentation. Make a paste of chick pea flour, turmeric and milk. Add the ingredients until it has consistency like any other face masks. Apply this paste all over your body and massage it in. Wash it out after 10-15 mins.
4) Use cold water as a toner. It closes the pores, improves blood circulation and cell stimulation.
5) As well as neem, onion juice was also believed to fight off acne. Mix some onion juice and honey in equal ratio. Apply it as a face mask and washit after 10-15 mins.
6) Another face mask for acne prone skin uses sandalwood and turmeric powder mixed with yoghurt. This mask has anti-septic properties. It makes your skin smooth, soft, acne-free and even toned. Mix the ingredients until your desired consistency forms and apply it. Wash it after 10-15 mins.
7) Ancient Indian women used Kajal (homemade natural eyeliner). It was made from castor oil, coconut oil, almond oil and black mustard seeds. This made your eyes brighter/whiter, it improved vision and stimulates the growth of eye lashes
8) The main ingredients used for hair care were Amla, Shikakai, Coconut Oil and Henna. There are actually thousands of herbs that were used for hair care but these are the main ones. And I always use coconut oil. I can swear by it. It really does help my hair grow really fast.
9) Ayurveda advises that do not put anything on your skin that you cannot eat. All their face masks are actually edible. Even if I use these natural stuff, I put make up on my skin like foundation. I wonder what it does to my skin 🙁 I will try to use them less often now.
10) Many people think that being beautiful will make us happy but it is really the other way around. You will be beautiful when you are happy from the inside. Try to walk past a crowd of people with a frown on your face or a beautiful smile and you will notice the difference.
The secret my Mum passed on to Me:
It is a face mask. My skin was really bad back then and so she advised me to apply this face mask which actually changed my skin A LOT. I kept ignoring her advice because I used to think it’s an old thing and it’s not gonna work but actually nothing worked better than this face mask.
It was Honey and Cinnamon mask. For more details on this click HERE.I truly want to stop using cosmetics and embrace these ancient secrets. And to be honest, the one that I have already embraced have worked WAY better than anything else. For example coconut oil for my hair, honey and cinnamon for skin and certain diets for body. I will try my best to adapt a Natural Healthy Lifestyle.
Are you willing to do that? Can you give up the cosmetics and embrace Natural ingredients that work like magic? I will certainly try my best 🙂