Is it just me or anyone else find it difficult to plan winter outfits for work or school? There are those few outfits that are decent but I end up wearing them too frequently.. So if you’re looking for some inspiration too, you landed on the right page.
If you’re a working woman or a student and planning winter outfits for work / school is the greatest challenge every morning.. you’ll definitely find some inspiration here.
I’ve chosen 15 outfits for working women and 15 for teens in school. Let me know which one is your favourite…
WINTER OUTFITS FOR WORK
(Scroll down to see the outfits for school)
1. I love the plaid collar shirt. Very office-y!
2. Cozy sweater with plaid-ish pants. The color combo is cohesive.
3. All black outfit worn by Maria Menounos. The texture mixture of sweater and leather is gorgeous.
4. Louboutins never fail to work the chic-ness in any outfit. Outfit by Johanna Olsson.
5. I think I am obsessed with plaid styles. Outfit by The Mysterious Girl by Larisa Costea.
6. There’s something about long grey knit skirts.. they are always flattering! Outfit by Memorandum.
7. Is it just me or does this outfit look like something a lawyer would wear? Outfit by Look For Time by Rebeca.
8. Camel blazers and knee high boots.. always a good pair for winter.
9. This is similar to the last outfit but with little less layers.
10. This outfit is the definition of simple and sexy.
11. The “no-tuck-in-effortless” outfit.
12. This outfit is for those casual Fridays when you want to wear jeans. Outfit by Polka Dots & Leopard Spots. (Her blog is so cute)
13. Definitely more on the casual side but I love the warm shawl as well.
14. When you want to add some patterns and get out of your comfort zone.
15. You have to add this shade of Red in winter / fall outfit.
Winter Outfits for School
1. This outfits makes me feel so warm and cozy even through my computer screen. You can pair this with some converse or simple sneakers.
2. Them ankle boots though <3 But obviously for school I would wear some simple flats.
3. This outfit is sooo winter-y just because the colour combination is red and green. Outfit by RinaSenorita.
4. I love t-shirt dresses. They’re so comfortable.
5. Polka dots paired with a skirt makes the cutest outfits.
6. The hat just screams cozy and comfy <3
7. I love anything off shoulder.
8. Long cardigans and long knee-high boots. YAAS!
9. Turtle neck sweaters are so trendy these days.
10. I NEED this cardigan colour in my closet. I don’t even know how you’d name this colour..
11. More of a cute and posh outfit but still casual. LOVE the colour combo! Outfit from Mango Rabbit
12. Lace up tops. I hope schools allow this.. right?
13. I love some oversized cardigans with a simple top. Outfit by RinaSenorit
14. That camo pairs so well with the grey hoodie <3 Outfit by Aurora Mohn Stuedahl
15. Knitted crop tops with skirts <3
Which one was your favourite?