I was on a hunt for a really effective Vitamin C serum on the market that can fade away some acne scars and add some life to my skin. This product is RAVED by thousands of customers and it was on sale so of course I took an advantage of the sale. It’s on sale 90% of the time by the way.
It’s 99.95% natural and cruelty free as well. And I used up the entire bottle so here’s my review.
(I don’t have the actual bottle unfortunately for pictures, however I am going to leave a screenshot of my amazon order to prove I actually bought it and this is not a sponsored post).
My Rating: 4/5
- ALLURE MAGAZINE’S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum – This is the #1 selling vitamin c serum in the US and is widely considered to be the most effective organic vitamin c serum available – our serum is proven to dramatically increases the production of collagen and cellular turnover which will greatly improve your skin’s texture and tone.
- CLINICAL STRENGTH 20% vitamin c serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available.
- THIS VITAMIN C SERUM is guaranteed to leave your skin radiant and more youthful looking by neutralizing free radicals & is proven to stimulate collagen & reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types. It is 100% vegan, 99.95% natural and 72% organic.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – We guarantee you’ll get results!
Water (aqua), Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Xanthum gum, Haematococcus pluvialis extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, Glycerine, Tocopherol, Rosa canina fruit extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Chamomilla recrutita (Matricaria) leaf extract, Lecithin, Sucrose stearate, Polyglycerly-10 Laurate, Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
Will it dramatically change my skin?
I bought this 1 Oz (30 ml) serum for CAD $27.49 which is a pretty good deal compared to the other Vitamin C serums. The whole bottle lasted approximately 3 months. It’s really lightweight and absorbs instantly into the skin. It has no scent which I prefer!
I get acne scars every time I get a pimple. I don’t have severe acne case or anything but I get pimples and scars every once in a while and the scars are really annoying because they stay for 3-4 weeks.
So when I started using this serum, my scars literally disappeared completely in 2 weeks. So it’ll definitely help with the acne scars.
However I don’t think it helped with the texture and plump-ness of my skin as it says. I have some texture on my skin from the whiteheads and I get those tiny little bumps on my skin. And my skin was a little dull. It lacked hydration and the healthy plump-ness of the skin. So this product didn’t help me with that unfortunately.
I am only 21 years old so I can’t say if it made my skin more youthful because.. it already is!
- Helps fade away scars quickly
- It’s vegan, natural and cruelty free
- The dark bottle preserves Vitamin C serum well (Quality packaging).
- It’s quite inexpensive
- Lasts for approximately 3 months
- Doesn’t help with boosting collagen and improving texture of the skin.
- Not available in retail stores. You can only buy it online from Amazon or eBay.