This is actually an Ayurvedic (Ancient Indian) recipe. My grandma used to make me this milk to keep me ‘fair and beautiful’ like she always told me ^_^ The main ingredient: turmeric is the wonder spice (or fairy dust if you’re trying to get your kids to drink it haha).
Although it actually tastes really yummy! You feel like you’re all cozy in a cottage wrapped with some blankets beside the fireplace on a rainy day! Now that’s what I call chilling in the Fall season.
Benefits of the Golden Milk
- Banishes acne/eczema- healthy, glowing and clear skin because it has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties.
- Anti aging effect- reverses the wrinkles and fine lines
- Burns fat by speeding up the metabolism, improving digestion and bloating (basically a flat tummy :D)
- Prevents weight gain in future
- Promotes hair growth and conditions the scalp
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Prevents hair loss and stimulates regrowth
- Prevents cancer and childhood leukemia
- Reduces the monthly menstrual cramps (Yaaaaaaaaas ladies!)
- Boosts immunity by fighting off free radicals
- Fights off the diabetes by moderating insulin levels
- Controls the cholesterol levels by regulating homo-cysteine levels.
Basically this drink is the answer to 90% of our beauty problems and adding in some health benefits for the future like anti aging, weight prevention, cholesterol, diabetes etc…
AND it also gets rid of cold, flu and fever.
So finally check out the video below to find out how to make this drink and make sure to subscribe to the Happy Pear channel.. they’re hilarious and their recipes will have you licking your plates.. ENJOY binge watching their channel haha