Hey Girls! So in this post I am going to list every possible tea that has a mug full of benefits for skin or hair or mental health and stuff.
I am going to list all of the benefits of the teas and then you can pick your favourite one depending on what benefits you want 🙂
Let’s do this…
Black & the Most Popular Tea:
- Helps reduce puffy eyes by using its tea bags
- Moisturizing for skin and thus reduces wrinkles
- Controls certain hormones which can trigger stress and therefore is good for our health internally
- It has anti-inflammatory properties. So next time you need to zap a zit use its tea bags
- Increases metabolism
- Strengthen blood vessels
- Helps prevent stress
- Its good for our teeth since it has fluoride
- It fights bacteria so its a natural antibiotic
- Polyphenols and tannins in black tea accelerate skin regeneration
- Tea baths help reduce cellulite.
- Its anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory and helps regulate hormones so its good for zapping zits as well.
- It flushes the toxins from skin
- Prevents pre-mature ageing of skin because its compound protects the collagen and elasticity of skin
- Its rich in anti-oxidants. So have a green tea steam and it will cleanse, detox, moisturize your skin.
- Reduces dark circles and puffy eyes. Use its tea bags!
- Soothing and healing on sun-burnt skin
- Prevents bad breath. So drink it up before your date night!
- Protects hair from pollution and harsh products
- Strengthens hair and gives it a shine
- Fights against harmful UV rays and so prevents skin cancer
- Its better than green tea in keeping the skin younger looking
- Fights cancerous cells
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Its anti bacterial and anti viral
- Keeps your teeth strong and eliminates bad breath
- Lightens skin and hair
- Reduces dark circles
- Helps to get sleep better. Its good for you if you have insomnia
- Deals with most stomach problems including indigestions, cramps, acidity and gas
- Fights bacteria
- Beneficial to those with eczema and chicken pox
- Reduces skin swelling
- Helps reduce migraine headaches
- It boosts the immune system
- Its anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant
- Accelerates the healing process of skin so its good for acne scars
- Eliminates dandruff
If you want me to mention any more teas and their benefits then just leave a comment below and I will definitely update this post