This is a request from my lovely blog reader. If you have any questions or requests, click on the Make a Request tab.
I hate getting those razor bumps after shaving too. So here are some things I tried to get rid of them or prevent them. My skin is super sensitive so I have to be really careful when it comes to shaving or waxing or anything.
1) When you are shaving, go over the area really slow. Don’t rush it because that’s when the things get
worse and you get the bumps.
2) Shave at night time so if you get razor bumps, they will be gone by the morning.
3) If you get razor bumps when shaving at night, apply some aloe vera gel on legs. Aloe Vera is anti-
inflammatory and really moisturising. So it gets rid of the bumps and moisturises your legs. Thats 2 in 1
thing. And that is why Aloe Vera is my favourite natural thing.
4) You can also apply olive oil if you don’t have aloe vera gel. But honestly, I would prefer Aloe better 🙂
5) Wash your legs with warm water to open the hair follicles. This will make it easier for you to shave and
makes your skin less irritant.
6) Shave in the direction of hair growth the first time. It is gentler. Then go over the same area again except
this time, shave against the direction of hair growth. Shaving in the direction of hair growth also prevents
7) Don’t shave everyday. This will irritate your skin. Shave every other day or two.
These tips are testes on myself so I am speaking from experience. I hope these tips helps you girls. So go out there with sexy flawless legs and be confident.
But remember that, Everything has its beauty but not Everyone sees it 🙂